The FDA approved supplemental applications for Sovaldi (sofosbuvir) and Harvoni (ledipasvir and sofosbuvir) to treat hepatitis C virus (HCV) in children ages 12 to 17. Harvoni and Sovaldi were previously...
- Ingrezza Approved to Treat Tardive Dsykinesia
- Sovaldi and Harvoni Approved for Pediatric Patients
- Dupixent Approved for Eczema
- Ocrevus (Ocrelizumab) Approved for Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Zejula Approved as Maintenance Treatment for Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancers
acetaminophen acetylsalicylic acid adalimumab analgesic antipyretic antiretrovirals ARBs ascorbic acid bevacizumab bisphosphonates bladder cancer blood clots breast cancer cervical cancer COPD diabetes mellitus diarrhea erectile dysfunction everolimus fexofenadine hydrochloride fluoroquinolone fluorouracil gentamicin heart failure HIV insomnia ketoprofen kidney cancer leukemia lung cancer miconazole nitrate multiple myeloma multiple sclerosis nivolumab opioid opioids paracetamol PPIs pulmonary arterial hypertension ritonavir ruxolitinib seizures topiramate vaccine vitamin E