Magnesium sulphate trihydrate..........419.5 mg (Magnesium..........59 mg)
Yeast saccharomyces cerevisiae.............50 mg
Magnesium stearate, aspartame, orange aroma, gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), indigo (E132)
- In case of allergy to any of the active ingredients or excipients.
- In children under 6 years, because of the risk of aspiration.
- In case of severe renal insufficiency (kidney function retailer).
- In case of phenylketonuria (hereditary disease detected at birth), becuase of the presence of asparatame.
In case of dout, do not hesitate to take tha advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
To avoid possible interactions between multiple drugs, you should inform your doctor or pharmacist.
- Abdominal pain
In case you realize any undesirable effects not mentioned in this leaflet, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
This medication should not be taken during pregnancy unless prescribed by your doctor. In case you discovered that you are pregnant during the treatment, consult your doctor to decide whether to continue or stop using the drug.
This medication should be avoided during lactation. In general, you should always seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist before using any medication during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Adults: 5 to 7 capsules daily
- Children over 6 years: 1 to 7 capsules daily.
The following measures are advised:
- Capsules should be swallowed with a little water.
- If necessary, it can be opened and the contents mixed with the liquid.
- It is preferred to take this drug during meals.
- Do not take a double dose in order to compensate for a missed dose.
- The usual duration of treatment is 1 month.
- In the absence of improvement in symptoms after 1 month of treatment, it is not useful to continue the treatment and visit your doctor.
- In case of uncertainty, consult your doctor or pharmacist.