Class: Cerebrovascular System
Dosage Form: Tablets
Description: Basic treatment of capillary and venous fragility
Manufacturer: Amriya Pharmaceuticals
Dioven tablets treats fragility of microvessels by restoring the biological integrity of the capillary endothelium. Dioven treats venous insufficiency and edema of venous origin by reinforcing the tonicity of the walls of the veins.
Dioven is indicated in:
- Treatment of symptoms related to venolymphatic insufficiency. ex: heavy legs, pain, discomfort on lying down
- Adjuvant treatment of the functional disorders of capillary fragility
- Treatment of functional symptoms associated with hemorrhoidal attacks
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding. ex: menorrhagia, metrorrhagia (bleeding after IUD)
- Disorders of retinal and choroidal circulation
Dioven is a safe drug which can be associated with all other medicines, especially anticoagulants.
Minor side effects such as gastralgia and headache have been rarely reported. These effects disappear as the treatment continues. Any gastric discomfort is avoided by taking Dioven during meals.
Dosage and Administration:
1 tablet during the main meal once daily.
In acute attacks, 1 tablet three times daily with meals.
Pack of 2 strips of 10 tablets each.
Store at room temperature, below 25°C.