Class: Musculoskeletal System
Dosage Form: Tablets
Description: Anti-Inflammatory and anti-edematous
Manufacturer: Amoun Pharma
Alphintern has a synergistic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous action of two potent proteolytic enzymes, affecting the exudative phase of inflammation and ensuring the destruction of peptide chains in the inflammatory process, regardless of the origin.
The gastroresistant and enterosoluble coating of Alphintern tablets ensures best tolerance as well as best efficiency due to its absorption in the intestine only.
Inflammatory conditions and related pains regardless of the origin and localization, especially in:
- Traumatology and Surgery: Preventive and curative treatment of post-traumatic and post-operative edemas and hematomas, sprains, sequelae of fractures
- E.N.T: Pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis and inflammations of the eustachean tube
- Ophthalmology: Eye trauma, post-operative and vitreous hemorrhage
- Pneumology: Bronchopulmonary inflammations and tracheobronchitis
- Stomatology: Teeth extractions, periodontium and gum inflammations, and stomatologic and maxillofacial surgery
- Gynecology: Pelvic inflammatory diseases, perineal edema and mastitis
Alphintern also improves the diffusion in situ of antibiotics, especially in the E.N.T bronchopulmonary and stomatological spheres.
Dosage and Administration:
Pack of 3 strips of 10 tablets each.
Store at room temperature, below 25°C.